Web sanrio.com

    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


    Get Chitika eMiniMalls
    Text Link Ads
    www.flickr.com
    More Flickr photos tagged with hello kitty
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello Kitty Water Dispenser

Like this post? Digg it! | add to Technorati | Post to Del.icio.us | Furl it | Spurl it

I thought I'd talk about a Hello Kitty product I actually own (unfortunately I don't own much) which is the Hello Kitty Water Dispenser.

I purchased this from my local Walmart for $14.99CAD. As you can guess from the cheap price this isn't a cooler, you don't plug it in. It holds 64oz or just under 2 litres of water or any beverage you want. I have it on my desk and it doesn't take up much space. Honestly I never fill it up, but that's my laziness and I don't regret getting it.

source: Froogle

Technorati Tags:,

Comments on "Hello Kitty Water Dispenser"

 

post a comment