Web sanrio.com

    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


    Get Chitika eMiniMalls
    Text Link Ads
    www.flickr.com
    More Flickr photos tagged with hello kitty

    Everything posted here is © 2006 Sanrio Company, Ltd. and Sanrio, Inc. All rights reserved.



    BlogAdvance Top Blogs
    Top100 Bloggers
    Top 100

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Blog Top Sites List & Hit Counter (Blogger, Xanga, LiveJournal, Typepad, MySpace, etc)

    blog search directory






    No ads. Better browsing.
Friday, May 19, 2006

Hello Kitty Beaujolais Villages Nouveau 2005

Like this post? Digg it! | add to Technorati | Post to Del.icio.us | Furl it | Spurl it
Wine?? Really??




It's hard to tell with auto-translation if this is actually real wine or just fruit juice. I don't drink wine so I have no idea. The translation calls it:

"Fruit wine / France / Burgundy / Beaujolais / red / 750ml"

So I guess it is then? Excuse me while I collapse in laughter.

2,680 Yen

source: Hello Kitty Beaujolais Villages Nouveau 2005

Technorati Tags:, , wine

Comments on "Hello Kitty Beaujolais Villages Nouveau 2005"

 

post a comment