Web sanrio.com

    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


    Get Chitika eMiniMalls
    Text Link Ads
    www.flickr.com
    More Flickr photos tagged with hello kitty
Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hello Kitty releases new line of cosmetics

Like this post? Digg it! | add to Technorati | Post to Del.icio.us | Furl it | Spurl it

Photo by Marie Feliciano

I wonder if it's similar to some Hello Kitty lipgloss I got for Christmas. Absolutely the most awful smelling, foul tasting lipgloss ever.


"..In Taiwan, San Fang Enterprise last year introduced Hello Kitty cosmetic merchandise at all Sanrio boutiques. "Every item was sold," said a marketing executive. "We believe Taiwan's Hello Kitty fans will love this collection as well."

The second cosmetic line includes lip palette, lip gloss, lip balm, eye shadow, mascara, nail color, and perfume. The lip gloss is encased in a tube or a stick with a miniature Hello Kitty figurine on its crown. The versatile feline is dressed in various costumes from an Egyptian princess and a hula dancer to a witch and a belly dancer. Each item retails for NT$199, the company said.

There are an estimated 50,000 assorted Hello Kitty items worldwide."


I have my work cut out for me I see.

source: eTaiwannews.com

Technorati Tags:, , cosmetics

Comments on "Hello Kitty releases new line of cosmetics"

 

post a comment