Web sanrio.com

    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


    Get Chitika eMiniMalls
    Text Link Ads
    www.flickr.com
    More Flickr photos tagged with hello kitty
Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello Kitty Bowls and Ice Sculptures

Like this post? Digg it! | add to Technorati | Post to Del.icio.us | Furl it | Spurl it

Hello Kitty "Donburi" Bowl w/ Lid
I'm not sure why I love this bowl so much but I think I'll be purchasing it soon. ♥
Price: $16.00





Hello Kitty Ice Tray.
Price: $8.00

Notice that they're 3D? There's a top and bottom mold to make mini ice sculptures.

I'm sure some of you are snickering: "What do you need Hello Kitty ice cubes for??". Well, that's true, what do you *need* any of this stuff for really. But J-List's idea for jello molds made me think of something.

Hello Kitty jello shooters anyone?

source: http://www.jlist.com/

Technorati Tags: , , Donburi, jello shooters

Comments on "Hello Kitty Bowls and Ice Sculptures"

 

post a comment