Web sanrio.com

    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


    Get Chitika eMiniMalls
    Text Link Ads
    www.flickr.com
    More Flickr photos tagged with hello kitty
Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hello Kitty Earrings

Like this post? Digg it! | add to Technorati | Post to Del.icio.us | Furl it | Spurl it
(I'm sorry that I haven't posted, but Blogger has been down more often these past few days than it's been up. Finally, I can post!)

I personally would never wear anything in the Tarina Tarantino line of Hello Kitty "Pink Head" jewelry (I think it's hideous) but I would definitely wear these:


http://store.yahoo.co.jp/sanrio/216909.html
7,350円



http://store.yahoo.co.jp/sanrio/216089.html
7,350円



http://store.yahoo.co.jp/sanrio/216895.html
7,350円



http://store.yahoo.co.jp/sanrio/215864.html
7,350円

Very delicate and pretty.


The auto-translated text:

"KORABO jewelry appearance of the brand for KO of the covetous woman who wants to enjoy anything "bonny bonny", and "Hello Kitty"! Pierced earring of the degree full marks of gorgeousness which connected zirconia by W. since it is the size attached nonchalantly -- a company -- O.K.!! the Bali Bali work is likely to progress rather than usual -- * * -- KORABO item with the foppish brand "bonny bonny" which was full of pure and fresh feeling!"

I'm not sure what "bonny bonny" is but apparently it's a good thing.

source: Sanrio's Yahoo Store

Technorati Tags:, , jewelry, earrings, Tarina Tarantino

Comments on "Hello Kitty Earrings"

 

Blogger Rosemary said ... (9:02 p.m.) : 

These straight translations really are hilarious, aren't they!! The earrings are pretty, though, and not at all gaudy or cutesy.

I've been just as frustrated with Blogger the last few days as it sounds like you have :)

I'd like to invite you to join our brand new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at the BLOG VILLAGE blog.

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (9:34 p.m.) : 

I love the straight translations. :)
Thanks for the invite, I'll be sure to check it out.

 

post a comment